Adopt A Storm Drain in your neighbourhood and keep our Oldman River and neighbourhoods free of debris, healthy and clean.
Adopting a storm drain in your neighbourhood or near your school will help keep debris out of our stormdrains and prevent pollution from entering our Storm Ponds
and the Oldman River. Adopting a Storm Drain is easy and a great opportunity to become environmental stewards. Keeping stormdrains free of debris will help prevent ponding of water.
Adopting a storm drain is easy!
- Zoom in to choose a stormdrain(s) near your home or school
- Click on the stormdrain you wish to adopt
- Add the storm drain to your list
- Click adopt!
2. When you are in the interactive map, ensure you complete the following tasks:
3. Supplies you may require to clean out your adopted storm drain:
- Small shovel
- Garbage bags
4. Please email us with any concerns or comments - we appreciate the feedback!