Adopt a storm drain in your neighbourhood and keep our Oldman River and neighbourhoods free of debris, healthy and clean.
Adopting a storm drain in your neighbourhood or near your school will help keep debris out of our storm drains and prevent pollution from entering our
and the Oldman River. Adopting a storm drain is easy and a great opportunity to become environmental stewards. Keeping storm drains free of debris will help prevent ponding of water.
Adopting a storm drain is easy!
- Zoom in to choose a storm drain(s) near your home or school
- Click on the storm drain you wish to adopt
- Add the storm drain to your list
- Fill out your information and make sure you click the buttons to:
- Click Submit Adoption
- You will receive an email letter you know you have adopted a storm drain
2. Supplies you may require to clean out your adopted storm drain:
- Small shovel
- Garbage bags
3. Please email us with any concerns or comments - we appreciate the feedback!
Our email is: