Adopt a storm drain in your neighbourhood and keep our Oldman River and neighbourhoods free of debris, healthy and clean.
Adopting a storm drain in your neighbourhood or near your school will help keep debris out of our storm drains and prevent pollution from entering our Storm Ponds
and the Oldman River. Adopting a storm drain is easy and a great opportunity to become environmental stewards. Keeping storm drains free of debris will help prevent ponding of water.
Adopting a storm drain is easy!
- Zoom in to choose a storm drain(s) near your home or school
- Click on the storm drain you wish to adopt
- Add the storm drain to your list
- Fill out your information and make sure you click the buttons to:
- Click Submit Adoption
- You will receive an email letter you know you have adopted a storm drain
2. Supplies you may require to clean out your adopted storm drain:
- Small shovel
- Garbage bags
3. Please email us with any concerns or comments - we appreciate the feedback!
Our email is: email@example.com