Do you have sewer issues?
We can investigate and help you come up with solutions.
Give us a call if you have any questions or if you are experiencing water/sewer problems at
- We will send someone out to investigate if we can't help you over the phone. In emergency situations, we have coverage 24/7.
- We will help you find solutions to the issues you are experiencing!
Not sure if you should call?
If you suspect a problem, give us a call and we can help you find a solution!
The following may be reason to call:
- Does your toilet seem sluggish?
- Are there smells in your house?
- Do you have large trees in your yard that may be blocking the sewer?
- Have you noticed pooling around your drains in the basement?
- Are your drains backing up when you are not using water?
- Unsure? Give us a call!
How do I prepare for the City's visit?
Know where your clean out is.
What is a clean out? It is a 3 - 4 inch access point to the sewer system.
As you can see, clean outs can be in some unusual spaces!
What is NOT a clean out? toilets, drains, sump pump
Crews carry heavy equipment, so please make sure there is a clear path to the clean out in your home so crews can do their job quickly and efficiently.
Watch the video below to learn more about Managing Our Sewer Systems