Gyro Spray Park
Behind Nicholas Sheran Leisure Centre
401 Laval Boulevard West
The Gyro Spray Park was constructed in the spring of 2000 resulting from efforts of a group of West Side citizens. It is open daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., weather permitting, from late May to early September.
Did You Know?
- the spray ground consists of multiple combinations of water nozzles
- kids can stay active while running through the spray, or...
- kids can stand under many of the nozzles to cool off
- the spray ground is fun for kids of all ages
- over 10,000 kids enjoy the park every summer
- it's FREE!!!
Rotary Centennial Fountain
Please note that the Fountain will be off on September 1st, due to the Tour of Alberta. Free activities for people of all ages will be taking place in Galt Gardens from 11 am - 7 pm that day - please come and enjoy the community festival.
Located in the Rotary Centennial Plaza In the Heart of Downtown, Galt Gardens
Corner of 3rd Avenue and 7th Street
The Rotary Centennial Plaza and Fountain was made possible by a partnership between The Alberta Centennial Legacies Fund, Alberta Lottery Fund, City of Lethbridge, The Rotary Clubs of Lethbridge, Lethbridge East and Lethbridge Sunrise as well as local businesses.
It is open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., weather permitting, from late May to early September.
Did you know?
- There are 97 Jets which dance to LED lights and music
- On calm days jets at the center of the fountain will reach heights of 15 feet
- Only fountain of it's kind in Western Canada
- it's FREE!!!
- Every year a different variety of music is showcased for the water to dance to