Skip to main content Skip to footer

Apartment kitchen fire Friday afternoon

Lethbridge Fire and Emergency Services responded to a kitchen fire at an apartment building in the 500 Block of 6 Street South at approximately 12 p.m. on Friday, May 10.

Crews from four stations responded. The fire was put out by a resident and fire staff were able to help mitigate any potential further spread.

No injuries to occupants or firefighters were reported.

The damage estimate is less than $20,000.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.