Curbside Enthusiasm Contest - Task four
Welcome to the final week of our Curbside Enthusiasm Contest!
Week four - Task four
Tell us which tool/resource has been the most helpful in helping you navigate Curbside Organics. ie. curbside.lethbridge.ca, Ins and Outs guide, social media messages, Curbside Enthusiasm videos, Waste Wizard, Lethbridge Loop etc.
Subscribe to the City's YouTube channel and tell us which Curbside Enthusiasm episode was your favourite and why.
Did you know?
We have some handy tips on keeping the smells to a minimum in your green cart. See below or at our Curbside FAQ's.
- If you can, store your green cart outside in a shady spot on your property;
- Use paper bags for your household organic waste or large paper yard waste bags;
- Use odour absorbers or neutralizers. Sprinkle baking soda, use a few drops of essential oils or spray air freshener into your organic waste;
- Freeze or refrigerate your organic waste and throw it into your green cart the night before collection day;
- Rinse your cart on your property with a hose and pour the water onto your grass, gravel, or garden. Do not pour dirty water onto the street, down the storm drain or onto other properties.
How do I submit my entry?
Start a chat with our 311 team by clicking on the "Let's Chat" bubble on the lower righthand side of the lethbridge.ca home page.
How long do I have to submit this week's task entry?
You have until 4 p.m. on Monday, June 12, 2023 to complete this task and submit it via our 311 Chat function on the homepage.
When will winners be announced?
We will announce winners of the sustainable prize packs next Tuesday and contact them directly. Winners names will be released with the following week's task announcement.
Winners of the $500 gift cards will be contacted directly at the conclusion of the month-long contest. As a reminder, to be entered into this grand prize draw, each weekly task must be completed and submitted within that week's task deadline ie. Before 4 p.m. the following Monday.
All winners will need to comply with the City’s standard contest terms and conditions.
See our Curbside Enthusiasm FAQ's or reach out to 311 from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.