Lane Closure at 6 Avenue South & 7 Street South
Please be advised that 6 Avenue South, at the intersection of 7 Street South, will be reduced to one lane for westbound traffic beginning on Thursday, October 12. This lane reduction is required in order to facilitate waterline renewal work.
Crews will be working to have this filled and paved as quickly as possible.
Motorists, please note:
- Westbound traffic will remain open but will be reduced to one lane at the intersection
- Follow posted construction signage and speed limits
Pedestrians, please note:
- Sidewalks on 7 Street will remain open to the public and business will be accessible
- The 7 Street cross walk will be closed on the northside of 6 Avenue for the duration of this work
- For your safety, please follow the posted detours to navigate around the construction zone
Safety reminders for everyone:
- Drive with extra caution near the construction area and obey the posted speed limits
- Watch for construction signs and be mindful of works and equipment in the vicinity
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to improve our community's infrastructure and safety.
For Public Inquiries:
Call 311 | Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.