Orange Shirt Day design contest
Reconciliation Lethbridge Advisory Committee (RLAC) and the City of Lethbridge are proud to launch the 2023 Orange Shirt Day Design Contest starting July 1, 2023. This contest invites local Indigenous artists to show their commitment to Reconciliation by creating an original design to be featured on this year’s orange shirts.
Design Contest Rules
- The contest is open to all local Indigenous artists in the Lethbridge and surrounding area
- Artwork must be the individual's original design, the design must be black and must be suitable for printing on a t-shirt.
- Artwork can be submitted via email as a high-quality PNG or JPEG file.
- Only one submission per person.
- Entries must be complete and submitted with the title Orange Shirt Day.
- The deadline to submit a design is the end of the day on August 18, 2023
- The winning entry will be chosen via a nominations committee comprised of RLAC and the Indigenous Relations Office and will become the design for the 2023 Orange Shirt. The winner will also receive a $500.00 honorarium.
- All artists who submit a design will receive a follow-up email after submission to acknowledge receipt of their submission.
The deadline for submission is August 18, 2023, at 5 p.m.
Please send submissions & enquiries to: email@example.com