Skip to main content Skip to footer

Westside fire Saturday afternoon

Lethbridge Fire and Emergency Services responded to a structure fire on Westside Drive at about 4:23 p.m. on Saturday, November 25.

Crews from four stations responded and after a short intense attack, they were able to knock the fire down and prevent it from spreading.

No injuries to occupants or firefighters were reported.

The cause of the fire was due to an improperly installed wood burning fireplace. 

The damage estimate is $40,000.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.