Skip to main content Skip to footer

Westside house fire Saturday night

Lethbridge Fire and Emergency Services responded to a house on Mt. Burke Boulevard West at about 9 p.m. on Saturday, October 28.

Crews from three stations responded. Upon arrival, crew members found two occupants with injuries sustained from trying to extinguish a kitchen fire. They were transported to Chinook Regional Hospital for assessment for burns and smoke inhalation.

No firefighters were injured.

The fire was extinguished and crews were able to ventilate secure the residence from further fire extension.

A damage estimate is not yet available.

The cause has been determined to be cooking related.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.