Park 'n' Ride Transit Terminal
The Lethbridge Regional Park 'n' Ride Transit Terminal is a multi-purpose facility that provides residents with a comfortable and safe location to access City transit services. The building is also home to regional transit partners Red Arrow and Highway 3 Connector and adds additional parking in the downtown.
The facility is located at 705 - 5 Avenue South (behind the downtown Post Office).
Find out about Lethbridge Transit services accessible at the Park ‘n’ Ride facility.
- Transit passes can be purchased at the Lethbridge Regional Park 'n' Ride Transit Terminal.
- Lost and found for Lethbridge transit is located at the Park 'n' Ride facility. Customers can speak with a Transit Customer Service Representative, or call 311 for help.
For questions about renting out the rooftop facility for special events contact 311.
A parking fob for the Park 'n' Ride Transit Terminal can be purchased inside the facility at the parking information booth. Contact a parking staff member during business hours for inquiries through Lethbridge 311.
The cost for access to the monthly parking area is $105 (GST included) plus an initial fee for the creation of the fob - Now at discounted monthly rate of $72.00 (GST included)
- This building includes a three-level parking structure with 293 stalls
- Motorists with a valid monthly Park 'n' Ride fob can park in any stalls located on the covered decks of levels 4 and 5 or the level 6 roof deck
- Those with a parking fob will have 24 hr access to the facility
- This is a secure facility, with on-site security during Transit hours and 24hr camera surveillance
Find out more about parking downtown Lethbridge.
Find out general information on parking in Lethbridge.
Regional Transportation Partners
The City of Lethbridge is proud to partner with the Pacific Western Group of Companies to provide regional transportation options.
Visit www.redarrow.ca for more information.
Red Arrow Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday | 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday | 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday & holidays | 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Red Arrow Drop-off & Parking
Those dropping friends and family off for a Red Arrow trip can do so in front of the elevators on the third level of the parking structure. Riders can then take the elevator or stairs to the main floor waiting area. Parking is available for Red Arrow passengers on level 3. Registration is required at the Red Arrow office prior to departure.