Recreational Vehicle (RV) Parking
Find out where you are permitted to park your RV.
RV parking/storage lots
Contact 311 to request lease a city-owned RV storage stall in your neighborhood.
- The City of Lethbridge maintains three RV parking lots. One RV lot is located in the Fairmont subdivision in South Lethbridge while the other two RV lots are located in the Ridgewood subdivision in West Lethbridge.
- To lease an RV stall in the Fairmont or Ridgewood lots, you must own and live in a residence in these subdivisions and cost is based on stall size. Subletting is not permitted.
- There are also several private RV parking lots in and around Lethbridge if you are looking for long-term solutions.
Parking at a personal residence
- RVs can be parked on the driveway or in the backyard of your personal residence, if space allows. However, you can't park your RV in such a way that any portion of the vehicle is overhanging or encroaching upon a sidewalk, curb or road.
- RVs can be parked on the street following these bylaws:
- You can park your RV directly in front of your home or street immediately adjoining your home for up to 48 hours
- After 48 hours, the RV must be off-street for at least 36 consecutive hours before it can be parked in the same location again
- You can park your RV in an alley or lane immediately adjoining your home to load and unload only
View the Traffic Bylaw for more information.
If you need to file a complaint about how an RV is parked, please call 403-328-4444, Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Complaints can't be anonymous.
Learn more about appealing or paying a ticket.
910 4 Avenue South
Lethbridge, AB T1J 0P6
or 403-320-3111 (if outside of Lethbridge)