The ENMAX Centre was built as a lasting legacy to the 1975 Canada Winter Games. Over the past 35 years, it has played host to world class concerts, annual three ring circuses, multicultural events, national curling championships, international basketball, banquets, skating events and a major WHL franchise.
We are the proud home of the WHL Lethbridge Hurricanes.
This all-purpose event centre features a full-size ice rink, 24 luxury box suites, a 225 seat lounge and full catering capabilities.
The facility seats 6,500 in reserve seating and 7,100 in festival seating. Standing room available for additional 800 people.
Ticket Centre Information
ENMAX Centre - 2510 Scenic Drive South
Mait Ticket Centre - NE Side of Building
Monday thru Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Yates Memorial Theatre - 1002 4th Ave S (next to City Hall)
*Event days to be determined*
- New Years Day - January 1
- Family Day - Third Monday in February
- Good Friday - Friday before Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday - Monday after Easter Sunday
- Victoria Day - Monday before May 25
- Canada Day - July 1
- Heritage Day - First Monday in August
- Labour Day - First Monday in September
- National Day of Truth and Reconciliation - September 30
- Thanksgiving - Second Monday in October
- Remembrance Day - November 11
- Christmas Day - December 25
- Boxing Day - December 26
Payment Methods / Telephone Services/ Online Services
- By Telephone: (403) 329-7328 - VISA, AMEX, or Mastercard
- In-person: Cash, Cheques*, VISA, AMEX, Mastercard or Interac
- Online: VISA, AMEX, or MasterCard
*Cheques will be accepted for Groups and Businesses only. Cheques must be made payable to "City of Lethbridge"*