With over 1,900 publicly accessible parking spaces in the downtown, there are convenient parking options for all budgets, vehicle types, and destinations.
Mobile Flowbird App
Download the Flowbird app to pay for and monitor parking time
IOS (Apple Store)
Click on the link to access the desktop version of the Flowbird App (Desktop).
Watch How To Video by flowbird mobile parking app
Note: When registering account and entering plate number leave out the dash as it is recognized by the enforcement vehicles as a character and will result in a parking violation.
Prepaid Parking Cards
Purchase and reload on the main floor of City Hall at the Cashiers. These cards can be used at any downtown parking kiosk. There is a one-time purchase fee of $5 for a parking card but no additional fees to reload the card.
View parking card balance
Downtown parking options
You can pay for downtown parking stalls at the kiosks using coins, prepaid parking cards, Visa or Mastercard, or download the Flowbird parking app for mobile payments.
- Find out about accessible parking permits and view map accessible parking stall. Payment is still required in these spots. Customers can use this adjacent single-space meter or can choose to use any of the new multi-space meters.
- Enforcement officers use plate recognition software to identify parking violations in the downtown.
- For parking in Zone 2 (2hr max) or Zone 3 (3hr max) the rate is $1.00 per hour. If you are paying by coin, the minimum is $0.05 for 3 minutes.
- For parking in Zone 10 (10 hrs max) the rate is $0.45 per hour with a minimum 4 hour purchase. In this case, you would need a minimum $1.80. There is the option to purchase a monthly pass for this zone for $72 per month.
- Payment for Downtown parking is only required from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Please note: to provide regular snow clearing and parking lot maintenance, overnight parking is not permitted.
For information on parking rates at the Lethbridge Regional Park 'n' Ride Transit Terminal.
Please click the parking lot name to link to a map showing the specific parking lot in the Downtown.