Skip to main content Skip to footer

Northside house fire Wednesday morning

Lethbridge Fire and Emergency Services responded to a structure fire to a single-family house in the 400 block of 12 Street North at 6:48 a.m. on Wednesday, February 21.

The first crew arrived and contacted the occupants, who had called 911 to report smoke. The home smoke detectors also activated, which gave the two occupants and a pet time to safely exit.

The 13 crew members quickly extinguished the fire and contained it to the room of origin.

The pet was not harmed and no injuries to firefighters were reported, but one of the occupants was transported to hospital for assessment.

The fire is under investigation and a damage estimate is not yet available.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.