Road closure at intersection of Jerry Potts Boulevard, Algonquin Road West on Saturday, October 7
On Saturday, October 7 (updated date due to weather on September 30), from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., there will be a road closure at the intersection of Jerry Potts Boulevard and Algonquin Road West to facilitate intersection improvement work. This closure and work is weather pending.
Motorists, please note:
- Jerry Potts Boulevard will be closed north of the intersection.
- Local traffic will be permitted between the closure and Red Crow Boulevard
- No access will be permitted onto Jerry Potts Boulevard from Algonquin Road during this time.
- Northbound traffic on Jerry Potts Boulevard will be detoured to Algonquin Road for the duration of the closure
- Follow posted detours
Pedestrians, please note:
- Sidewalks will remain open to the public and business will be accessible
- For your safety, please follow the posted detours to navigate around the construction
Safety reminders for everyone:
- Drive with extra caution near the construction area and obey the posted speed limits
- Watch for construction signs and be mindful of works and equipment in the vicinity
- There is a playground zone in effect on Algonquin Road. Please be mindful and follow posted speed limits
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to improve our community's infrastructure and safety.
For Public Inquiries:
Call 311 | Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.