Links and Documents
Due to the complicated nature of electrical servicing, here are some handy guides to show you how to do it. It is recommended that you start here if you are seeking servicing. The appropriate document should direct you to important details in the Technical section of this page.
- Residential Electrical Service Request Process
- Residential Electrical Service Upgrade Process
- Commercial or Industrial Electrical Service Request Process
- Commercial or Industrial Electrical Service Upgrade Process
- LEU Investment Policy 2023
Rules and Regulations
These documents are for all customers of the City of Lethbridge Electric Utility. They describe how our billing works and the standards of behavior of Electric Utility Employees.
- Bylaw 6364- 2023 Electric Distribution Tariff
- 2022 Distribution Tariff Fee Schedule
- 2016 City of Lethbridge Code of Conduct Compliance Plan
More detailed information regarding Electric Utility requirements for servicing.
- 2021 Customer Metering Requirements
- 2021 Technical TC for Distribution Wires Access
- Power Quality Specifications and Guidelines for Customers
- AESO (Alberta Electric System Operator)
- Utilities Consumer Advocate
- Alberta Energy
- Where is the power coming from?
For inquiries please contact:
Fax - 403 329 7359
Find a Retailer
Utilities Consumer Advocate
firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 311 for:
- Commercial Servicing
- Residential Service changes
910 4 Avenue South
Lethbridge, AB T1J 0P6
or 403-320-3111 (if outside of Lethbridge)