Skip to main content Skip to footer


Changing Your Address


If you are a new property owner and have not received your notice, please call 311 to obtain a copy. You will need to supply proof of ownership.

Non-receipt of your property tax bill does not exempt you from tax payment deadlines nor late payment penalties.


The City receives your land title information electronically from the Province of Alberta Land Titles Office and uses this information to mail you your assessment notices and tax bills.

All ownership changes to your title MUST be made in writing and submitted to Land Titles Office. These changes include but are not limited to marriage, divorce, death, legal name change, spelling corrections, mailing address updates, or adding/removing an owner.

It is the property owner's responsibility to keep the record accurate.

Change of Address and Name Forms

Please go to Land titles - Overview |, scroll down to Change of address and name, find the appropriate form(s) to fill out, and send to the Alberta Land Titles Office.

Mailing Address:
Alberta Land Titles
PO Box 7575
Calgary AB  T2P 2R4
Phone: 403-297-6511

Office Address:
Alberta Land Titles
Service Alberta Building
710 4 Ave S, Calgary AB

Your legal description of your property is on your assessment notice or tax bill.

Manufactured Home Mailing Address Change

For Manufactured Homes only: you can change your mailing address by completing the Manufactured Home Address Change Form and submit it to Assessment and Taxation by mail, email or drop off at City Hall.

Have your Assessment Notice and Tax Bill emailed to you

It is strongly recommended to update your information at Land Titles Office so you receive all mail they may send you.

If you prefer to receive your Assessment Notice and Tax Bill by email, sign up your property through MyCity.

You will need your 13 digit roll number and 6-digit access code, found on your Property Tax/Assessment Notice.

IMPORTANT: Changing your mailing address on our website or in MyCity will NOT update your address on title, on your tax bill, or on your assessment notice.





This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.