If you are looking to get a building permit for your project with the City of Lethbridge, you may need to request a home safety, demolition or new building/occupancy inspection with Lethbridge fire prevention officers as part of your permit approval process.
Request a fire inspection
To request a fire inspection, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 403-320-3811.
Inspections are scheduled Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Requests received before 1 p.m. will be scheduled for the following day. Those received after 1 p.m. will be scheduled two days from the date of the request. Although we work hard to accommodate everyone, due to the nature of inspections, we cannot guarantee exact appointment times.
When contacting us with your inspection request, please provide:
- Address of the property requiring the inspection
- Permit number
- Applicant’s name and phone number
- Type of inspection required
- Any additional contact information that inspectors should know to gain access to the property to perform the inspection
- In occupied homes, the homeowner (or appointed party) must be on-site to grant access to inspectors. We will not enter a premises attended solely by a minor (person under 18).
- Your permit package and all documentation must be present on-site prior to and during your inspection.
910 4 Avenue South
Lethbridge, AB T1J 0P6
or 403-320-3111 (if outside of Lethbridge)