Requests for inspections can be accommodated by using any of the following:
Inspections ensure that all work being completed is done in compliance with applicable codes, to maintain a level of safety for the current and future occupants of a building.
Inspections are completed Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 4:30pm.
- Requests received before 1:00pm will be scheduled for the following day, where those received after 1:00pm will be scheduled for the 2nd day following.
- When contacting Inspection Services with your inspection request, please provide:
- Address of the property requiring the inspection
- Permit number
- Applicant's name and telephone number
- Type of inspection required
- When requesting your inspection please provide any additional contact information which Inspection Services should know to gain access to the premises to facilitate the inspection.
- Although Inspection Services works diligently to accommodate all members of the building community, due to the nature of inspections, exact appointment times can not be scheduled.
- In occupied homes, the homeowner (or their appointed party of majority) must be on-site to grant access to Inspection Services. Inspectors will not enter a premises attended solely by a minor.
- The Permit Package and all documentation must be present on site prior to each inspection.
[embed or link to online form: lethbridge.ca/Doing-Business/Planning-Development/Permits-Applications/Pages/ComplaintForm.aspx]