Development Permit Information and Drawing Requirements
A separate Checklist form, which identifies the drawings and detailed information required for your proposed development, must be completed for:
- Single Detached Dwellings;
- Two-Unit Dwellings; and
- Secondary Suites.
To minimize delays in processing your application, the following must be completed and returned to our office:
- The Development Application Form;
- Voluntary Waiver of Claims Form (Optional);
- The appropriate Checklist;
- The Abandoned Wells Confirmation Form with a printout of the map that was used to confirm the absence/presence of abandoned well(s) - (only required if a new building or an addition to an existing building is being proposed for this use); and
- Current Certificate of Title (produced within the last 30 days).
Additional drawings or information may be required as considered necessary in accordance with the Lethbridge Land Use Bylaw and/or by the Development Authority.
Applications may be subject to additional on and off-site fees associated to the proposed development such as Lot Grading fee, Safety Code fees, Off-Site Levies, Infrastructure fees.
Should you have any questions regarding development application requirements, please contact a representative of our Customer Information Center at 311 or if outside Lethbridge 403-320-3111.
**This is NOT a Building Permit application. A separate application must be made if a building permit is required. **