Annual Report to the Community
The City of Lethbridge Annual Report helps residents understand how their tax dollars and other municipal funds are managed. It outlines the costs to operate and grow the city as well as the taxes and grant funding collected to pay for these expenses. The Annual Report is a cornerstone of our commitment to open, transparent government.
2022 Annual Report
Past annual reports and highlights
View the annual reports and highlights from previous years. Please contact us to request an annual report from earlier years.
- 2021 Annual Report and 2021 Annual Report Highlights
- 2020 Annual Report and 2020 Annual Report Highlights
- 2019 Annual Report and 2019 Annual Report Highlights
- 2018 Annual Report and 2018 Annual Report Highlights
Unaudited financial information
The unaudited financial information report provides highlights of the City's operations and its financial position for each year. View our unaudited financial information for past year-end reports.
- Unaudited 2022 year-end financial information
- Unaudited 2021 year-end financial information
- Unaudited 2020 year-end financial information
- Unaudited 2019 year-end financial information
- Unaudited 2018 year-end financial information
Municipal financial information return
The Municipal Government Act (MGA) requires each municipality to prepare and submit a Statistical Information Return (SIR) and a Financial Information Return (FIR) annually to Alberta Municipal Affairs. The SIR provides basic municipal statistics including population, assessment and tax rate information. The FIR is a standardized summary of the information contained in the audited financial statements of each municipality including assets, liabilities, revenue, expenses, long term debt and property taxes.
View the municipal financial and statistical data submitted annually by all Alberta municipalities.