Inter-municipal Committee (City of Lethbridge and Lethbridge County)
The City of Lethbridge and Lethbridge County Inter-municipal Committee works to:
- Proactively address matters of inter-municipal interest or concern between the City of Lethbridge and Lethbridge County
- Manage the Inter-municipal Development Plan (IDP)
- Update, modify or amend the IDP, taking into account the South Saskatchewan Regional Plan
Duties and Responsibilities
The committee shall:
- Make recommendations to their respective Councils regarding policies of the IDP, amendments to the plan, and referred land use and development applications
- Attempt to resolve any disputes that arise
- Make recommendations on the development and implementation of a new IDP to their respective Councils, including any budget implications associated with the development and implementation of the plans
The Inter-municipal Committee meetings are held on an as needed basis. Meetings alternate between being held at City Hall and the County office.
Attend a meeting
If you would like more information about an upcoming meeting, contact email@example.com or 311.
The Committee may invite external experts to present information on a specific topic.
|City Manager or Designate
|County Manager or Designate