- the spray park is fun for kids of all ages
- the spray ground consists of multiple combinations of water nozzles
- kids can stay active while running through the spray or they can stand under many of the nozzles to cool off
- over 10,000 kids enjoy the park every summer
Rotary Centennial Fountain Located in the Rotary Centennial Plaza In the Heart of Downtown, Galt Gardens
Corner of 3rd Avenue and 7th Street
It is open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., weather permitting, from late May to early September.
Did you know?
- It's the only fountain of its kind in Western Canada
- Every year a different variety of music is showcased for the water to dance to
- There are 97 Jets which dance to LED lights and music
- On calm days jets at the center of the fountain will reach heights of 15 feet
The Rotary Centennial Plaza and Fountain was made possible by a partnership between The Alberta Centennial Legacies Fund, Alberta Lottery Fund, City of Lethbridge, The Rotary Clubs of Lethbridge, Lethbridge East and Lethbridge Sunrise as well as local businesses.
Rotary Spray Park
Located at Henderson Pool, the Rotary Spray Park is a fun area for toddlers and young children to play in. Admission to the pool is required to access this spray park. Details on the pool and spray park are available
It is open all hours that Henderson Pool is operational. The schedule can be found
For more information
Submit a service request
Phone: 311 or 403-320-3111 (if outside of Lethbridge)
Address: City Hall, 910 4 Avenue South, Lethbridge, Alberta, T1J 0P6