Gyro Spray Park
Behind Nicholas Sheran Leisure Centre
401 Laval Boulevard West
The Gyro Spray Park was constructed in the spring of 2000 resulting from efforts of a group of West Side citizens. It is open daily from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., weather permitting, from late May to early September.
Did You Know?
- the spray ground consists of multiple combinations of water nozzles
- kids can stay active while running through the spray, or...
- kids can stand under many of the nozzles to cool off
- the spray ground is fun for kids of all ages
- over 10,000 kids enjoy the park every summer
- it's FREE!!!
Rotary Centennial Fountain
Located in the Rotary Centennial Plaza In the Heart of Downtown, Galt Gardens
Corner of 3rd Avenue and 7th Street
The Rotary Centennial Plaza and Fountain was made possible by a partnership between The Alberta Centennial Legacies Fund, Alberta Lottery Fund, City of Lethbridge, The Rotary Clubs of Lethbridge, Lethbridge East and Lethbridge Sunrise as well as local businesses.
It is open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., weather permitting, from late May to early September.
Did you know?
- There are 97 Jets which dance to LED lights and music
- On calm days jets at the center of the fountain will reach heights of 15 feet
- Only fountain of it's kind in Western Canada
- it's FREE!!!
- Every year a different variety of music is showcased for the water to dance to - in 2018 we will feature 100 years of music, selected by local Rotarians, in celebration of their 100th anniversary in Lethbridge
Rotary Spray Park
Located at Henderson Pool, the Rotary Spray Park is a fun area for toddlers and young children to play in. Admission to the pool is required to access this spray park. Details on the pool and spray park are available here.
It is open all hours that Henderson Pool is operational. The schedule can be found here.