RiverStone Dog Park
RiverStone Dog Park is a small off leash park located just off University Drive and RiverGlen Link West. The off leash area is completely fenced for the safety and comfort of all pets and owners.
Included in this awesome space are shaded picnic tables, water fountain (for humans and Fido), dedicated small dog area, dog play equipment, limestone trails, doggie bag dispenser, garbage receptacle and parking lot. Additional parking is available on street.
Please be aware that RiverStone Dog Park is built within a dryland storm water facility and may flood during heavy rain events. Due to this function, the slopes of the park and popularity, this park may be closed in times of harsh, wet weather.
Closures will be posted on the City of Lethbridge social media pages.
There are a few rules that are to be adhered to while using the off leash area:
- Dog owners may exercise their dogs without a leash in the area shown on the map.
- To avoid conflicts with other users, keep your dog on a leash until you are in the fenced area.
- If you exercise your dog without a leash, you must be in control of your dog at all times.
- You are required to clean up after your dogs at all times.
- Be respectful of other users, be safe and have fun!
- The 'Small Dog Area' is limited to dogs weighing less than 25lbs (11kg)
- Fenced off-leash dog park
- Water fountain
- Parking lot
- Walking trails and pathway connections
- Agility equipment for dogs
- Shaded picnic tables and benches
4 RiverGrove Lane West