Scenic Drive Dog Run
The Scenic Drive Dog Run is an off leash dog area located on Lethbridge's south side. The turnoff to the parking lot for this park is shared with Radiology Associates close to 10th avenue south.
The off leash area heads down and around the coulee, consisting of a 2km limestone pathway loop that provides an excellent workout for both dog and owner. Be aware that some sections of the pathways are steep and stairs have been installed where the grades were hazardous.
Dog waste bags, garbage bins and benches are located throughout the park for convenience.
There are a few rules that are to be adhered to while using the off leash area:
- Dog owners may exercise their dogs without a leash in the area shown on the map.
- To avoid conflicts with other site users, keep your dog on a leash until you are past the marker signs.
- If you exercise your dog without a leash, you must be in control of your dog at all times.
- You are required to clean up after your dogs at all times.
- Be respectful of other users, be safe and have fun!
- Walking trails
- Off-leash dog area
1107 - 6th Street South